slow-but-enthusiastic

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Sweatin' - but not really cause it was sooo cold

Back to McKay oval for some much needed punishment this morning. In the end it was a pretty short session. 1 x 1600, 2 x 800m. My times were 8.34 (this is 13 seconds quicker than my fastest ever before today!), and then 3.57 and 4.05. i think i did ok in my first two because i stuck onto a girl who is faster than me. she obviously didn't like it that much because in the last 800 she took off and left me feebly shuffling along. but that is ok because at least i know i'm getting faster! i'd never done 800's before and man are they hard. really hard to judge my pace because i would go out as fast as i would do 400 - but then it wasn't over! eek!

Sparkie reckons that he is lapping me a fair bit later on the circuit than he was before so i am obviously improving :)

anyway i have found a potential candidate for my 80 year old love interest. there is a man that sits on a corner in between where i live and the bus stop (well he sort of hovers now because they are knocking down part of a building and his little bench is gone). anyway i think we are progressing because today he called me sweet heart and told me i looked gorgeous. i will have to do some investigating to make sure he is suitably well off, but things are looking good.

hehehee

8 Comments:

At 10:01 am, Blogger Lulu said...

Gosh, things are really happening for you today! Speeding up and getting a new love interest. Keep us updated on the progress :)

 
At 10:47 am, Blogger PortRunr said...

Good improvement. Oooh, love is in the air ;)
At least I wasn't alone in freezing my fingers off this morning!

 
At 11:51 am, Blogger Bernie G said...

Check the "love interests" bank balance in first instance, life's too short....

 
At 1:01 pm, Blogger Tesso said...

Nice work Anna Nicole.

 
At 1:45 pm, Blogger Mandy said...

LOL Oh I needed that today..I still think you can get a sugar daddy around 60.

 
At 1:51 pm, Blogger Ellie80 said...

hehe - yeah - but that is an extra 20 years of waiting for the inheritance!! to quote homer simpson - 30 seconds?? but i want it now!!!!

 
At 2:44 pm, Blogger 2P said...

Gee if he can afford to renovate that building then maybe.....

Nice work on the cold sweat Ellie ;-)

 
At 6:11 pm, Blogger Cirque said...

Mitts off! I've been waiting for the sugardaddy way longer than you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home